Marlborough Athletics is an athletics club based in the east of Wiltshire catering for all ages from 7 to 70 years old and beyond! We train at the Marlborough College Athletics Track. We aim to provide coaching and training to prepare athletes for competitions and ensure that people have the opportunity to have fun and enjoy the sport.
- Learn to run, jump and throw
- Develop agility, strength, speed and stamina
- Develop skills in QuadKids events ready for u11's
- Develop QuadKids skills
- Introduce events covered by Oxford 5 star and other local events
- Gradually introduce all u13 events in preparation for moving up
- Develop individual strengths
U13’s and older
- Maintain a broad range of skills in track and field
- Develop specific talents
- Overall fitness
- Opportunities for regular competition
Find the Track and Where to Park
We train at the Marlborough College athletics track. There is ample parking at the College car park, but please note there is NO PARKING at the track. Please do not drive up to the track and drop off either. Please make sure you park or drop off at the water meadow car park www.marlboroughcollege.org/inner_campus.pdf and follow the path up to the track. This is at the college’s request. We must ensure the track access is kept clear for emergency vehicles.